Group Quality, Environmental and Sustainability Manager
- Job title:
- Group Quality, Environmental and Sustainability Manager
- Elgin, Moray or Larbert, Falkirk
- Closing date:
- 6 August 2021
Springfield Group are recruiting for a highly motivated senior manager to deliver continued growth in our Quality, Environmental & Sustainability services and create leading strategies to set and implement challenging targets. This full-time position can be based in either our Elgin or Larbert office when current working from home restrictions allow.
About the Role
This role offers an excellent opportunity to engage with key internal and external stakeholders to help implement and drive quality, environmental and sustainability strategy. You will do this by ensuring compliance with international standards ISO 9001 & 14001 and ensuring all consents and environmental licenses /permits are in place. You will be responsible for establishing effective reporting on quality, environmental and sustainability performance for inclusion in wider ESG reporting. You will also identify and mitigate potential risks for the Group by visiting our sites across Scotland, auditing quality and environmental performance and highlighting areas for continual improvement.
Candidates should be able to consider innovative solutions and "out of the box" thinking to our changing regulatory and economic environment.
- A degree in an environmental discipline and professional membership of IEMA would be advantageous;
- Strong communicator who is able to:
- engage with stakeholders at all levels including executive level Directors;
- ability to engage with colleagues and provide clear advice verbally and within written reports and presentations;
- A good understanding across a range of sustainability issues and services;
- Ability and experience to make effective decisions, collaborating and partnering, across the Springfield Group business;
- Experience of working within a housebuilding and multi-site environment;
- Experience with internal auditing requirements of ISO 9001 & 14001 (Lead auditor status preferred);
- Understanding of ESG requirements and production of reports for internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please download an application form from our website and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org