- Job title:
- Accounts Assistant
- Larbert, Falkirk
- Closing date:
- 10 December 2021
Springfield Group are recruiting for a motivated Accounts Assistant to support our busy finance team. This full-time position is based in our Larbert office. Working hours are 8.30am -5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am -4.30pm on a Friday inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break.
About the Role
You will support the finance team with business accounting and processing activities. This includes processing sub-contractor valuations, delivery tickets and invoices, reconciling statements and processing and monitoring utility bills. You will also assist with basic administration tasks and be on hand to answer any queries raised by staff, external clients or providers.
- Achieved Maths and English to at least National 5 level (or equivalent);
- Sub-Contractor/CIS experience would be advantageous;
- Able to work to deadlines and deal with conflicting priorities in a flexible and effective manner;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Calm under pressure with a willingness to undertake and learn new tasks;
- Able to prioritise and organise work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, together with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills such as using word, excel, outlook and using the internet is essential.